Event Date: Dec 5, 2017
Tuesday, December 5th is Colorado Gives Day!
With your support, One Colorado Education fund will:
- Protect LGBTQ students in schools by giving students tools they need to build active gay-straight alliances and train educators on effective anti-bullying strategies.
- Expand access to health care for LGBTQ Coloradans by holding insurance companies accountable when they deny our families the care they need.
- Ban the discredited and dangerous practice of conversion therapy so that no young person has to be told that who they are, or who they love, is wrong.
- Remove the many barriers transgender Coloradans face in our state every day.
- Protect our victories so that no LGBTQ person in our state is denied access to housing, employment, or other services because of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Your gift ensures that One Colorado Education Fund can continue to stand up, speak out, and fight back.
Help us reach our $30,000 goal! You can set up your gift in advance today.
When you schedule a donation of $100 or more for Colorado Gives Day, you will be entered to win a $5000 gift card to Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams home furnishings!